So for the past 2weeks I’ve had the pleasure of living in Malaga, Spain. Much fun was had, but it probably wasn’t the best way to get ready for going straight back to uni and another long winter. Time to start focusing again.
My friends are obsessed with everyone having a trumor hanging around them. Mine was that i had a fetish for Mongolian girls. It has now been updated to ‘girls that look like Christina Hendrix’. Here’s why -
Note to Keir - Although you are ginger, you are my friend so you are stricken from the category. Plus you are not as plump as Christina Hendrix and i know you are slowly growing a penis anyway ;)
Its nearing the end of nice weather, so to me its the end of life as i love it for about 5months. I spent last night sitting up evaluating and summarising what little wisdom i have collected in this year:
- Do what you want to do, not what you think people will give you cool points for doing.
- Take yourself too seriously, and you will have a seriously shit time. Laugh at yourself when needed, and you will enjoy every day of your comic excuse of a life.
- Constant evaluation leads to a strange outlook of the future.
- Films alter my feelings towards people i know far too much. But i kind of like it
- Don’t allow memories to taint your perspective on people you know. People change, and so do you, get over it.
- Everyday brings new experiences. Every new experience replaces the ability to spell a long word.
- Arrogance lurks deep within. I am more arrogant than i will ever truly admit.
I can’t wait to look back on this in a few months/years and no doubt cry with laughter