So for the past 2weeks I’ve had the pleasure of living in Malaga, Spain. Much fun was had, but it probably wasn’t the best way to get ready for going straight back to uni and another long winter. Time to start focusing again.
On another note: Spanish ditches are crazy.
Top of ditch
Bottom of ditch
My friends are obsessed with everyone having a trumor hanging around them. Mine was that i had a fetish for Mongolian girls. It has now been updated to ‘girls that look like Christina Hendrix’. Here’s why -
Note to Keir - Although you are ginger, you are my friend so you are stricken from the category. Plus you are not as plump as Christina Hendrix and i know you are slowly growing a penis anyway ;)
My friend Tom took some real photo’s the other day, only to find that the film he used had already been used, resulting in the below when developed. He hates them, but i think theyre kinda cool:
These are the ones with me in em basically. I’m vane like that ha.
Check his blog type effort here for more photo’s. I’ll get him to update it soon cos he’s been slack with it lately… http://ihardlyknowher.com/fed_tom
Web browser - “Firefox has new updates ready to be installed, please restart browser”
Me - *i click go away button*
WB - “FURK YOU BIEETCH! IMA GONNA PISS ON YOUR REQUESTS NOW! TRY STREAM VIDEOS NOW BIEETCH! MAYBE I’LL LET THEM STREAM…LATER”
Me - *i relluctantly restart browser*
WB - “Searching for updates…updates complete”
WB - *videos stream…ish*
Me and WB - *feelings of rage subside, for now*
I think I’ve uploaded most of my illustrations I’ve made for this project on here…I shouldn’t of done that, but i might as well continue.
Can’t get this one right. Will probs end up being redone tomorrow:
Its nearing the end of nice weather, so to me its the end of life as i love it for about 5months. I spent last night sitting up evaluating and summarising what little wisdom i have collected in this year:
- Do what you want to do, not what you think people will give you cool points for doing.
- Take yourself too seriously, and you will have a seriously shit time. Laugh at yourself when needed, and you will enjoy every day of your comic excuse of a life.
- Constant evaluation leads to a strange outlook of the future.
- Films alter my feelings towards people i know far too much. But i kind of like it
- Don’t allow memories to taint your perspective on people you know. People change, and so do you, get over it.
- Everyday brings new experiences. Every new experience replaces the ability to spell a long word.
- Arrogance lurks deep within. I am more arrogant than i will ever truly admit.
I can’t wait to look back on this in a few months/years and no doubt cry with laughter