1. The word Dude, or being referred to as a Dude: I am not a camel’s penis, and I do not wear surfer shorts and flipflops in the rain.
2. Electronic devices. i.e. mp3 players, video cameras, digital cameras, guitar ‘tuners’: Lately there seems to have been a minor EMP blast that has wiped out all but a few electronic items from my desk.
3. Permanent Pens: MUJI decided to discontinue my pen of choice a few months ago, and i have been struggling ever since to find a suitable replacement. Its funny how many ‘permanent’ pens out there strain under the pressure of a small amount of water. Also, Sharpies definitely don’t write on anything.
4. Vans shoes: Far too expensive, Far too fragile, but the only shoes i feel comfortable riding in. I know someone who is sponsored by Vans too, and seeing his collection span the entire length of his bedroom wall brought a tear to my eye.
5. Snobby Girls who think that because I have a local accent, I must be the Butler: I attended a social event a few weekends back where, after coming back to a friends house for a leisurely post drinking session, some girl, who i have said hello to countless times and received nothing but a cold stare, asks me to get her a glass of water from the kitchen. I not so politely told her to get it herself then shortly left the room in disgust. This may seem a little harsh on my behalf, but in my defense, she was not a friend, and she was not disabled.
I saw someone get their own piss thrown in their face last night...
crazy day/night last night haha. Nearly exploding from eating about half a ton of beef is never a pleasant experience. Peeing in empty beer cans is tricky, and leaving them on the table jumbled up with fresh beers is definately a bad idea. I learnt a lot last night haha